Professional Carpet Cleaning
Before your professional carpet cleaning commences we come out to your home or business and carry out our free, no obligation carpet assessment. Here we will inspect your carpets closely and discuss all your areas of concern. We will also offer free advice on how to look after your carpet so the more rooms you can show us the better advice we can give!
Benefits of using Steam Cleaning
At Procare we can offer many types of cleaning, but of course 'deep cleaning' (normally referred to as 'hot water extraction' or 'steam cleaning' or “Carpet Shampoo”) is the best method and most healthy option for your carpets.
At Procare we offer a comprehensive 8 step cleaning process as recommended by the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Most people think their homes are clean and healthy, but current trends in energy-saving insulation and interior decoration are impacting on our health. Your carpets and soft furnishings trap most of the impurities in the air until you are ready to clean them. We can advise you on how simple planned maintenance using steam cleaning will transform your home and keep your furnishings clean, fresh and healthy.
Double-glazing and insulation help to reduce the effects of global warming but they have a detrimental effect on the microenvironment within our homes. Warmth, a reduction in ventilation and being too busy to vacuum regularly leads to a proliferation in dust mites, the tiny pests which live on our dead skin cells in the home.
Interior design trends favour uncarpeted floor finishes and leather sofas, which make matters worse by allowing the irritants to freely circulate as we move through our homes. There is a direct link between these trends and the increase in asthma and other environmental illnesses.
Your carpets and soft furnishings trap most of the impurities in the air until you are ready to clean them. We can advise you on how simple planned maintenance with our floor steam cleaners, will transform your home and keep your furnishings clean, fresh and healthy.
Please note we also provide Upholstery Cleaning and a Stain Guard service.
- Pre - Inspection - identify areas of concern requiring professional carpet cleaning
- Dry Vacuuming - removal of dry dirt particles
- Pre - Spray - is then massaged into the carpet
- Deep Extraction Cleaning - Stream Cleaning
- Application of Promite Protector - applied & brushed into the carpet to ensure an even spread
- Carpet Grooming - creating that new look
- Rapid Drying - our turbo dryer gets your carpet dry in about 30 mins
- Final Touches - skirting boards are wiped dry of any over spray and your furniture is repositioned with the addition of waterproof coasters